Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You rock my world!



Etsy's motto is "BUY, SELL, & LIVE HOMEMADE"!
About 90% of our wedding purchases so far have come from Etsy shop's and that makes me feel quite happy (almost an oxymoron)!
I've been overjoyed with each and every item we've received so far.

This weekend I made another purchase from Signs by Diane.
It's a vintage/shabby-chic looking sign and I adore it!

Diane informed me that her husband would be going out this week to pick up more wood. :) I love that!
She's going to make our sign in Ivory with the font of my choice!
The sign has mirror hangers on the back so that we can hang it near the pathway to the ceremony.

Being able to connect with the seller and make custom requests is one of the many receives I'll continue to shop Etsy!
If you haven't checked it out already, please do! You'll be hooked!

*oops, posted the wrong sign earlier!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this! I have the exact some photo saved in my favorites folder!! I can't wait to see this in person. It's so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete