Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Hi friends! :)
Hope you all had a marvelous weekend!!!
Mr. P and I sure did!
Friday was perfect...
yummy pizza, yummy drinks, the best of friends, bowling, jello shots, karaoke, birthday cake...
it doesn't get much better?

We then spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and knocking out shows on our DVR left and right...
exactly what we needed after traveling the past 3 weekends!

I did experiment with our 'drink stirrers' yesterday and this is definitely going to be a 'trial and error' process.
More on that later though...



Jeniene, from Ciao Bambino, e-mailed me photos of her progress on our custom cupcake toppers. :)
Aren't they adorable?
Just what I needed to put a smile on my face this morning.

(p.s.-thanks Chels!!! I FINALLY know how to move photos around? I know you what you mean about feeling reborn! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Seriously. Those are the most adorable little things ever. I can't can't can't friggin wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Em for posting the photo! I'm almost finished with your Lovebirds :) I think I may just want to keep a few around my house because they make me happy, too :)

    -Jeniene

    ReplyDelete