Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sprinkles




About 2 weeks ago I blogged about the Sprinkles cupcakes mixes Williams and Sonoma now sells.
I picked up the vanilla mix and decided to make them for the get together at the Cheds' house.
While they were quite scrumptious, they weren't as good as I was expecting them to be.
I also learned that I need to work on my decorating skills before the fiancee and I open up 'Cupcake Joes' (yep, that's the name of the cupcake/coffee shop we'll someday open).

Regardless of the look & taste I still thought I'd post a few pictures.
They make my tummy growl!
Lucky for me the Mr. and I have to head back to Charleston this weekend so I plan to hit up 'Cupcake' on King street for at least a half dozen of my favorite dessert. ;)

3 comments:

  1. And they were delicious! Love the name Cupcake Joes! P.S. I'm obsessed with cute aprons and love the pink ;)

    I'm brainstorming for my cake decorating bakery....thinking "Corky's Cakes" - Completely joking!! But, am really brainstorming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you open yours before we open our shop can I be an employee? I promise to work hard! :)
    And Corky's Cakes make me smile! Really, I like it!!!
    Oh and I still wanna take that class with you, I don't think I'm going to be very good at decorating cakes but I'd love to learn some basic skills!
    XO's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a L-O-N-G time before Ted ever lets me quick my LAME-O job. I wouldn't hold your breath that's for sure! But if by chance the SC Powerball tonight deems me as the lucky winner - yes, you can work at good ol' Corky's Cakes! Maybe if you hire me at Cupcake Joe's, Ted will give me the green light to say ADIOS to Corporate America :)

    ReplyDelete