Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So I have an idea...

A few weeks ago when Mr. P and I were driving to DC to see our friends we ended up having to take a detour. There was major traffic because of 9 miles of road construction taking place during rush hour on a FRIDAY!!!!
Pepe and his mad navigational skills came to the rescue and found us a back way that saved us at least an hour.
Anyways, we ended up driving through this little town filled with mobile homes, rocking chairs, a man sitting on his front porch jamming on the guitar and the most gorgeous fields!!!
It was sunny out, the perfect time of day, and I felt mesmerized by the beauty of these fields.
I noticed a few that only had one tree! One beautiful tree with no one to share it's land.
I thought to myself, "this would be such a pretty place for engagement photos!"
Then an idea popped in my head...
WE NEED A PICTURE IN A TREE!!!
See I saw this poster on Wedding Bee the other day...and knew I wanted do something similar for our guests to sign.
Here's my vision...
A poster size photo of Pepe and I sitting in a big giant tree in an empty field.
The poster will read:
"Pepe and Emie Sitting in a Tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

OCTOBER 18, 2009"

Thoughts?
Is this incredibly cheesy and I just don't realize it?
I think I may contact our amazing photographer just to get her thoughts and see if she knows any trees in Charleston Mr. P and I can climb. ;)

4 comments: