Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend Update

Hi friends.
My camera is dead which means I was unable to upload pictures.

I decided I'd keep this Weekend Update short and sweet, because that's exactly what my weekend was.

Between Saturday and Sunday I was able to watch my brother play 4 baseball games.
He's amazing.
So grown up now.
It freaks me out a little to be honest.

I stocked up on goodies from Michael's.
I expect to make over 100 Baby Cakes this week.
Wish me luck.

We saw The Proposal.
For those of you who saw it, how hilarious was the "chanting" scene in the woods?
Best part of the movie if you ask me!

We ate A LOT of food.

And of course yesterday we spent the day baking.
*pictures to come later

I'd give a lot to live closer to my mother so that we can spend many weekends doing the same thing.

The bond between my sister, mother and I is indescribable.
I don't really know how to explain in words how I feel when we are all together.
I get a knot in my throat just thinking of how to express it.
They are two people I feel completely myself around, completely at peace with.
I hope you know what I mean.
I hope that you feel this way with your families.
The older I get the more I realize how important family is.


*Mama, good luck on your first day at the Farmer's Market.
I'll be dumbfounded if you don't completely sell all of your goodies.

1 comment:

  1. I love sister and mom QT. I know exactly what you mean. I'm glad you were able to have that time.

    I can also relate to your camera issues. i still have NO login upstairs and have no way of uploading pictures. Boo!

    ReplyDelete