Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The lowdown...

A few happenings: past, present and future...

I received the rough draft of our wedding invitations in my inbox this weekend.
I LOVE them.
I had high hopes for these invites, but the lovely Kate at Oh So Suite has already surpassed my highest of hopes.
I would kinda like to show them to you, but I'm not.
I'm going to keep it a surprise until they are complete and in the mail.

*I will tease you a bit by informing you that they involve kraft paper, twine, letterpress and a darling custom map.
Sounds exciting, right?

I baked a chocolate peanut butter cakes last night for my last round of Baby Cakes, for a grand total of 110.
*two shipments going out today.

Sistah and I are going to visit some family tonight.
Family = Perma-grin

Some of our best buddies from VA are coming in town on Thursday.
Can't wait for the holiday weekend.
It's shaping up to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment