Wednesday, June 17, 2009

treasure

Today while visiting one of my favorite places, Style Me Pretty, I met Two Brunettes who introduced me to Eternity.


*Definitely purchasing this pretty little lady to wear in 123 days.

I also learned of a Simple Song that brought me Seven Spoons.


Oh and I certainly can't forget the Vanilla Sugar I inhaled this past hour.


So much beauty and inspiration in the blog world.
It often leaves me feeling a little overwhelmed, a lot inspired and VERY hungry.

Can't wait to bake this delicious little jewel...


It will look lovely in my new domed cake plate.


Want one of your own? Purchase here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement, and all the best to you for your wedding. I often think I should convince my husband to have another wedding, as there are so many wonderful ideas out there these days.

    Thank you so much for the shout out! Oh, and s'mores? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete