Thursday, June 25, 2009

yikes!

I bought this swimsuit today.


It's dreadful, isn't it?

I'm typically someone who hates to have a brand name or logo plastered across my clothing, but in this case I couldn't resist the $24.99 sale price.

Fiance and I are going to start swimming at our gym's pool.
I'm pretty excited.

I often get bored on the treadmill and the elliptical.
Reading a magazine or trying to watch tv at the same time gives me a headache.
I think this swimming endeavor will be a nice change of pace and hopefully a bit of a stress reliever.

Why might I be stressed you ask?
I have at least 6 dozen Baby Cakes in 5 different flavors to make in the next two days.
When I say days, I really mean between the hours of 6pm and 11pm (that's about as late as I function).
It's going to be a bit of a challenge, but I'm ready.
Bring it Baby Cakes, BRING IT!

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute! I have two completely horrifying swimsuits that I wear to the pool. (Seriously. One is a scoop back swimsuit I wear to water aerobics...) I've recently started swimming as well. It's going okay, but I signed up for swimming lessons to give me an added boost in skill.
    Good luck and keep us posted! Also, when paired with a ridiculous swim cap, any suit looks good in comparison (and you look that much more hardcore).

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not that bad! promise.

    I'm totally intrigued by your cupcake baking affair. What is the occasion?! Don't stress, it will ruin the fun of it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathing suit is very chic!

    ReplyDelete