Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today...

I was unexpectedly very busy at work.
I spent and hour or two at Home Depot picking out flowers and a few more hours planting them.
Needless to say I was one hot, sweaty, and moody individual come 6pm.

Baking makes me happy and calms me.
Luckily I purchased a bunch of fresh, locally grown strawberries at the Farmer's Market on my lunch break.
I decided before leaving work that I was going to bake a loaf of strawberry bread...

and that's exactly what I did.

Mr. P and I just ate half of it in less than 15 mins.
Not an exaggeration.



Now,
I'm going to do my best to catch up on all of my favorite blogs before taking my stinky self to the shower followed by bed.

I promise to be back tomorrow with a much more exciting post.
Good night my dear friends.

1 comment:

  1. cheer up charlie :) that bread looks DE-LISH. heart you <3

    ReplyDelete