Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm baaack!

Hi dear friends!
Sorry for such a late post.
I just arrived home after a WONDERFUL, I'm talking picture perfect weekend, spent with my family.
My mother, sister and I baked all afternoon.

*How adorable is my mother's set up?


She's going to be the best vendor at tomorrow's Farmer's Market.
There is no doubt in my mind.
Oh, and I apologize for the grainy picture...it's from the camera phone, I'm just too lazy to upload any photos this evening.

I'll be back tomorrow morning with a Weekend Update.

Hope everyone had a very happy weekend and a lovely Father's Day.
I'm going to cuddle with Mr.P now.
I've missed him terribly.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun!

    Unrelated - there are some fun cupcake ideas in the latest Modern Bride mag. FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! her setup is so cute! i'm sure she's doing an excellent job at the farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete