Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Praise

This morning I stepped on the bus armed with my newest bikini.

You see, I had tentative plans to lay out with my sister at her uber fab swimming pool
(she lives less than half a mile from where I work)
on my lunch break.


This didn't happen.

What I've learned recently is that any time I want to be bored at work is when I'm asked to do 5 million things at once.
I love this.

So instead of sunbathing I spent a good two hours paying bills and calling in our orders for the week.

Please tell me that you feel sorry for me for actually having to work at work.
I do!

On a more positive note I'd like to proclaim my unwavering love for Mr. Sunshine.



Mr. Sunshine,

As I stepped outside a few minutes ago to pick up my lunch,
you shined brightly on my shoulders.
This put a huge grin on my face.
A grin that I am still sporting.
I adore you and the therapeutic abilities you have.
Thank you for shining so bright today.
I hope to see you same time,
same place tomorrow.

Yours truly,

Emie

1 comment:

  1. Pepe 'You Don't LOOK Mexican' Diaz-LlanezaJune 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM

    I'm squinting my eyes just from looking at the PICTURE of the sun. What are you, Aztec?! : P

    ReplyDelete