Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Better

After a rough start to the week I'm feeling back to my happy little self today.

Plenty of reasons to keep a smile on my face...

It's humpday which means only 2 more work days left.

I received this invite in the mail...


It's to a couples shower thrown in our honor, by my future mother and sister in law, that will hopefully be attended by some of our local friends. :)
Can't wait for this!

I also received this box full of our personalized cupcake flags...


I adore them even more than I expected, which is always nice.
She did such a great job that I've already contacted her about another little project.
It's a secret though.

Look at this gorgeous picture of one of the same trolley's Mr. P and I rented for our big day...

This photo was taken at a beautiful plantation in Charleston, SC.
*More of this wedding can be found here.

I've also been listening to 'True Companion' by Marc Cohn all morning.
Take a little listen...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Don't those lyrics bring tears to your eyes? Happy tears though, right?
So pretty.

Lastly I made a couple new friends when watering our plants on Monday.


Isn't she lovely?
She's made a wonderful little home for her and her 3 children (I think there's 3, they like to hide) in one of our planters.
I go visit her a few times a day.
I wish she could tell me if there's anything she needs.
I think I might be a little sad when she leaves.

Until then I'm smiling ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment