Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Update


Hi friends! :)
What a fantastic weekend I just had!
Friday before hitting the gym Mr. P went with me to Williams and Sonoma so I could pick up the Sprinkles Cupcake mix. I spent that evening baking with my doggy and a good glass of vino.
It was lovely.
The cupcakes were definitely not the best I've had or even made before, but they were still pretty scrumptious!

Saturday was jam packed with lots of fun despite the monsoon like weather!!!!
I started my morning off right, at the mall! And can I just tell you how much I love Anthropologie! I wish I could have one of everything they sale!
After a quick shopping trip I met up with some of my lovely bridesmaids at Bella Bridesmaid.
Since I prefer the girls wear chiffon to coordinate with my dress, the choices were narrowed down very quickly.
To see our favorite from this store, click here.
After round 1 we headed to Cantina 1511 for tacos and sangria! Yummy!
After filling our tummies we headed to J Majors were I purchased my dress.
We had a favorite here but after looking at the swatches we learned it wasn't available in any colors that would work. :(
Now we're on the hunt for this Jim Hjelm dress!!!

Later that evening after getting dolled up we headed to Ted and Chelsea's beautiful new home for a night of debauchery!
Downstairs was coined "the man cave" where the guys all played poker.
Upstairs Chelsea had a lovely spread laid out...there were pink streamers, martinis , jello shots and food galore.
Chelsea asked us ladies to be a part of her bridal party in one of the sweetest ways you can imagine! Of course we said YES!!! :D More on this later!!!!
The ladies then headed uptown to top off the evening with a little dancing!!!
Saturday was truly one of the best days I've had in awhile.
I unfortunately left my camera in the cab at the end of the evening but it was thankfully rescued by my lovely friend Emily! Thank you EM!!!
So lots of pictures to come later this week, promise!!!

After such a fabulous day Mr. P and I spent most of yesterday on the couch catching up on our DVR!

Hope you all had a marvelous weekend as well!!!

***Pictures of the action to come soon but in the meantime here's a lovely picture of a cherry Blossom Tree! I've been ogling these trees in the past few weeks and couldn't think of their name! So happy I finally figured it out! Their gorgeous!***

No comments:

Post a Comment