Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finishing touches...


Yesterday I ordered the last piece of our Save the Dates, the custom stamps! :D
They weren't necessary, I know, but since I got such a GREAT deal on the save the dates themselves ($72) I felt a little splurge was warranted.
We hired a calligrapher through none other than Etsy, also for a really great price, and I thought the little lovelies we ordered would compliment them nicely.
*Pictured is the runner-up stamp! Designed by yours truly! ;)

All pieces should have arrived by the middle of next week which means Save the Dates should finally be in the mail by next weekend! YAY!!!!!!! This is going to be a very, very exciting day, considering I wanted to have them mailed back in early January.
Stay tuned for pics of the finished product as well as pics of the original Save the Date, pre venue cancellation!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on CJane's forum & had to check out the blog titled "One Year and a $30,000 budget to Plan my Dream Wedding!" :)

    I love it from what I've scrolled through!! You have some great ideas & looks like your wedding will be amazing! I'll have to continue checking back to see your latest inspirations!

    Back to the forum, I'd love to help answer any questions you have on my religion! Just email me at stacki11@yahoo.com

    Staci from AZ :)

    ReplyDelete