Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Update


By Saturday afternoon every piece of our Save the Dates had arrived.
Only one tiny problem arose, our custom stamps I created were not only the wrong color, they were too big for our envelopes!
I searched thoroughly online for another custom stamp shop that had smaller sizes but to no avail.
I find this very odd, but whatever.
Where to turn next? Well the United States Postal Service! Probably what I should have done in the first place.
I ordered (for half the price) some cute lil' stamps that will hopefully arrive soon so I can get these dag'on things in the mail!!!
We'll hopefully use the custom stamps on our actual invitations, which makes more sense anyways!
FYI: I've not even assembled half of the save the dates yet. :( It's taking me foreva'!

Sunday morning we hit up Logan's (my bridesmaid and P's usher's son) Spiderman themed birthday party complete with a bounce house! One major highlight of the party: said bounce house collapsing with about 7 or 8 kids inside! It was complete chaos and mayhem as parents tried to "rescue" their screaming/crying kids. I'll post a picture of that later for a couple Ha Ha's!

We then spent the rest of the day on the couch, it was bliss! I spent a lot of time on Etsy searching for the perfect cupcake flags. Yes, Mr. P has agreed to a small cake for us and cupcakes for everyone else. YAY!!!!
I found Ciao Bambino's store and fell in love with her little lovebird gifttags (pictured above). She's working on turning these into custom flags for us. :) How adorable, right?

Well that's a wrap!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

***Today's is my great friend and bridesmaid, Emily Barzee's, birthday! Happy Birthday lovely lady!***

No comments:

Post a Comment