Friday, March 20, 2009

Here we go!


Our new venue is completely different from our original venue. To be completely honest it's much more what I originally pictured for us when we decided to get married in Charleston.
It's rustic while still being elegant, historic (c.1840), unique, and absolutely stunning!
It's been much easier for me to picture our wedding here! I think all my ideas (i.e. cookie buffet, my tree/postcard guest book, sporadic lovebirds) will go perfectly here.

When I see a wedding online that I love and that inspires me I save it to my 'Ooh La La' folder on my desktop.
This morning I turned to this folder when it came time to make a new ceremony/reception Inspiration Board. Most of the weddings come from Snippet and Ink, they always feature the most gorgeous 'real weddings'. The first picture on the second row is actually from Chelsea and Tec's Wedding (my favorite wedding to date) via Once Wed. The very last picture on the bottom row is from Martha Stewart Weddings (I love that they used baker's twine on these programs, since we are using them on our Save the Dates I may copy!).

Hope you enjoy the lovely photos! More importantly, hope you all have a marvelous weekend complete with oodles of sunshine!
See you all Monday for Weekend Update!
XO'S!

P.S.- Keep your fingers crossed that the last pieces of our Save the Dates arrive today or Saturday! I'm so very anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment