Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend Update


Well let's start with the negative, our Hokies lost.
Boo hoo! :(

Okay now let's try to move on...

Aside from watching football for 10+ hours on Saturday our Labor Day Weekend was pretty uneventful.

Mr. P is convinced we would have been more productive had our beloved Hokies won.
He's probably right.

Now on this Tuesday morning I find myself boiling eggs and feeling guilty about the 1000s of calories I consumed this weekend.
Let's see...fish tacos, shrimp salsa, 2 red barons pizza (I ate the majority of both), brownies, banana bread, pancakes.
Are you sick yet?
I should be.
With only 40+ days until the wedding it's back to egg sandwiches for me.

Speaking of the wedding, I made this lovely to do list that actually makes me feel less stressed about all there is to do.
I'm really excited to mark things off.


In case anyone cares I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Hope you all had a most wonderful 3-day weekend.
I really do.

1 comment: