Monday, September 21, 2009

Kiss for Calligraphy

Kate is the lovely owner of the Etsy shop Kiss for Calligraphy.

I can't rave enough about Kate!
I contacted her about making some custom stickers for me and she's gone above and beyond to make these stickers perfect.

I told Kate that I wanted these stickers for our cookie buffet favor table.
I wanted them to say "kiss, swak and mwah" so that guests can seal their favor bags with a 'kiss'.
Get it?

Kate searched and searched for the perfect stickers because I wanted them to be on a roll.
She finally found the stickers, cut them into two separate rolls for me, dotted them with adorable teal dots and took it upon herself to buy vintage spools for us to put the stickers on.
Love her!

Here are a couple of photos...



You'll have to wait until later to see the completed project.

Also our invites will FINALLY be in the mail this week.
I don't have the words to convey what a relief this is going to be.

Here's a sneak peek at the invites...


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm in awe and I can only see a bit of the invites! They are going to be absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to receive it!

    ReplyDelete