Monday, September 28, 2009

accessories


Today while out and about with my sister we stopped by the Jewel Box.
I was looking for gifts but walked out with my wedding jewelry.

Wanna know how much I spent?
You do! I know it.

$12! Yep TWELVE DOLLARS.
Well I did have a $5 coupon.
It doesn't even sound right to say coupon and jewelry in the same sentence.
I'm 80% proud and 20% ashamed.
Ha!

I also received my lovely hair flowers in the mail from Chelsea of Oh My Deer Handmades.
They are darling and I couldn't love them more.

It's coming together folks. It's all coming together.

4 comments:

  1. aww that's so exciting! there really is so much amazing handmade and vintage things out there that there's no point in spending tons of money just for the sake of it! i love your thriftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Way to be a bargain shopper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great deals! It's always exciting finding a bargain whether it's on jewelry or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily!!! I just had the best time catching up on your blog!

    You look incredibly happy! I can't wait to see pictures of the big day.

    love. :)

    ReplyDelete