Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh me, Oh my is so right!

It probably sounds crazy to say that I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to post (you know because I'm unemployed and all), but I truly have!

I've been working on a special baking project (I promise to tell you about it later).

This morning I dropped my fiance off at the airport (he's Vegas bound for his bachelor party).
Can I just tell you that this morning he handed me the sweetest card with two little monkies sitting in a tree.
Inside were a bunch of scratch off lotto tickets.
He also got me a six pack of bacardi mojitos (don't poke fun! they are good).
The message in the card said now you can gamble and booze like me.
I can't lie...it may have made me almost shed a tear.

Then sister and I ran errands all of Charlotte. Really, we did.

Now we are headed out to the first festivity of my great friend (and bridesmaid) Missy's Bachelorette Party weekend.

Tonight: Taco's & Sangria=HEAVEN

Tomorrow: Pool Party/Lingerie Shower followed quickly by a shower being thrown in my honor, then a cookout with my friend Lauren who's visiting from DC, then we are throwing down in Uptown Charlotte for Missy's "official" bachlorette party.

Phew, I'm tired just typing that!

Okay, out the door I go.
I just didn't want to leave my few followers hangin'.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday if I'm still standing.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment