Saturday, February 28, 2009

So cliche,

yet so unbelievably true! Things really do happen for a reason! Who ever figured that one out is so smart, huh? S-M-R-T I tell ya'!
Our original venue closing was the best thing that could have happened to our wedding!
We now have a fabulous wedding weekend planned that I honestly couldn't be more excited about!
Throughout the past two very chaotic weeks I e-mailed and called our vendors (mostly Jerri, our planner and Karyn, our photographer) various times! I now feel pretty close with these fabulous beings and know without a doubt we made the right decision when choosing to have them all on board to help out with our big day.
We are only a little over half way through this crazy process and having fantabulous (I may have just made that word up, but I like how it sounds) vendors and people you can put your trust in really makes it so much more enjoyable!

Anyways, this is a pretty boring post but nevertheless it's what's on my mind this lovely morning.

Now I'm off to try and sew my first ever project, a tote bag! :)
Cheerio my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment