Friday, February 13, 2009

Suddenly I feel very spiritual!



I must have called over 90% of the venues in the Charleston area over the last couple of days!
I just had this feeling that someone was going to tell me that someone canceled on our October 17th date . Well that feeling was dead on except someone beat me to the punch! Now we are trying to patiently wait (not really I keep checking my phone and hitting refresh on my e-mail page) to find out if this couple is going to put a deposit down on said venue, Boone Hall Plantation.
We even offered to send our deposit ASAP but understandably she has to check with the other couple first.
Now we sit and wait and hopefully end up with good news!
Let ya' know....

*Yes, that first picture is the driveway leading up to Boone Hall! Doesn't it remind you of that scene from Forrest Gump when he's a boy and realizes he can run? I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment