Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Update

When it's sunny and warm outside it would take a whole lot of negativity to get me down! This weekend happened to be in the 60's both days and filled with plenty of sunshine...this meant I was happy as a little clam (as my darling friend Emily Barzee so perfectly put it!).
I made my muffins and when P had one last night he said they were good enough I could sale them! What a compliment, huh? :)
I watched Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian because who doesn't like to be transported to a magical place from time to time?
I took my precious pup on a couple of long walks while listening to the new Joshua Radin on my Ipod (it's great and you should defintiely download).
I organized my wedding folder and felt a calm come over me once it was all done!

And then on Sunday I went with my two lovely friends, Missy and Chelsea, to the Crate and Barrel registering party. It was so much fun! You get to drink Mimosas (unless you drop a big box you are trying to scan right on top of your glass! frown!), eat heart shaped pancakes and chocolate fondue, all while scanning the items you hope to receive! What's not to love about that?!
If you are engaged or know someone who is tell them to register for this event! It's free and so much fun!!!

After plenty of "me time" Tuck and I sat around anxiously awaiting the return of Mr. P, our missing family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment