Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Note Worthy!!!




IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT!!!! :)
I feel asleep on the couch as I so often do and was awoken by Pepe's excitement over the snow!
In my grumpy, groggy state I couldn't really appreciate it, but I was thrilled when I woke up this morning.

At some point I fetched him the camera and he snapped a few photos because we knew it'd probably be the only real snow we'd see this winter (it kinda snowed last month, but we don't count that one).

Tucker either loved it or was just curious as to what this mysterious "creature"
was invading his backyard romping ground because he kept asking (ringing his bell) to go outside! It was cute!!!
P's home on a "snowday" and oh what I wouldn't give to be at home cuddled up with him, Mr. Tuck and my heating blanket.
Until then I'll be looking at these cute little photos with a smile on my face!
*P.S.-apparently our Hokie Gnome enjoyed the snow as well! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... 30 years old and I still get giddy at the sight of a snow flake. Wow. : P We missed you that morning, Me Love! : ]

    ReplyDelete