Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things that make you go hmm...


Or in this case, things that make you go YIPPEE!!!
3 whole posts today, crazy, huh?
Well today on this yucky, cold, rainy day, I'm sitting in the office thinking about things that make me happy!!!
Let me share some of those things with you...

1. I get to spend the weekend with some really wonderful, funny and fabulous friends!
2. As of this past weekend I have a brand new craft desk (pictured above) where I plan to working on all the lil' DIY wedding related projects I have pictured in my head! ;)
3. Last night I received a beginner's crash course in sewing from my FML (future mother-in-law) which is sure to help said projects transpire.
4. One of my best friends, Miss Chelsea, started a blog that's guaranteed to be quirky, funny and just flat out fabulous! Check it out here!
5. I have INCREDIBLE family & friends who have thus far made the whole wedding planning process so enjoyable by being supportive and lending an ear so that I can go on, and on, and ON about one wedding detail after another.
6. The fabulous Karissa with Kiss and Tell Cards has offered to re-do (since the venue is changing) our save the dates for only $72!!!!!
7. In less than 4 hours I get to go home to my best friend! and that my sweets is always the icing on the cake!
XO'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment