Monday, February 9, 2009

Thoughts my lovelies?




I find myself stressing over the smallest of details! I'm not sure yet if that's good or bad, I'll let you know if I figure it out. ;)
I've recently been obsessing over Ring Bearer pillows! There are just so many beauties out there!
You all know what a big fan of Etsy I am, right? Well that's where I discovered Emici Bridal and her unique pillows! Photos #1 and #2 are her creations.
Then pictured in #3 is a pillow by the ever so talented Anna Whitford! Yes I thought I was already sold on this pillow, I actually blogged about it a few posts ago, but then it happened! I let the "what if there is better out there" heeby jeebies creep in!
SO if you all would be so kind, please respond with your favorite! Is it #1, #2, or #3? :)

3 comments:

  1. I like 3. It fits your style more and I think it would be a better complement to the look of your wedding. I love all of them, but #3 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! :) I'm happy to hear you say that because #3 was my first choice and the lady who makes them seems to be such a sweetheart! xo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em! I have been trying to figure out how to comment on your blog for months!!!! Am I missing something? Totally must be. Anyhow, I LOVE them all, but for different reasons. Number one is classic and just good ol elegant. I cant get enough of it. But two and three are fun, modern and a 'breath of fresh air.' I love these and I love you!

    ReplyDelete