Saturday, February 7, 2009

I know the Muffin Man!


So Mr. P woke up early this morning and left me and the Tuck Monster lying in bed missing him.
He's headed off at this very moment to meet with Brother in Law Mikey in Greensboro, NC so they can take an all day class to obtain their "Conceled Permits" (it's for protection ;) .
I'm excited to spend a "me" day that consists of watching multiple episodes waiting on my DVR of "Whose Wedding is it Anyways" while simultaneously reading my Everyday with Rachel Ray Mag (a gift from my future sis in law that I LOVE), cleaning house, walking my four legged furry son on this 60 some degree day and I'm also going to try my hand at homemade blueberry muffins! :)
It probably sounds silly but I love baking on the weekend because I want to try and perfect these recipes for P of course, but also for the day we have little ones. :) I want them to love mommy's cooking and I also wanna be the mommy who has the best cupcakes at the class picnic, is that wrong?
And blueberry muffins, well they are a quintessential breakfast food, a southern comfort! :)
Hope you all have a "SWEET" weekend!!!

P.S.-I'm headed to Crate & Barrel tomorrow with my two engaged best friends and also bridesmaids, Chelsea and Missy, for a fun registering party they are holding complete with food, drinks and music! HOW FUN!?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment