Friday, August 7, 2009

the weekend

I actually love the weekends more now than I did when I was an employee.
I think that's because I don't have to spend 9 hours a day by myself (which I now do most days).
Weekends mean that Mr. P, Tucker and I get to sleep in together (which usually means 8:30 am at the latest).
I wish I could explain to you what a little cuddle bug Mr. Tucker is in the morning, but you'd have to see it to believe it.

Weekends are a break from endless hours of Food Network and usually a chance to do something fun with some of my favorite people.

I'm really looking forward to spending the day at Lake Norman tomorrow and doing nothing with Mr. P on Sunday.
We've always said we love doing nothing together and I think that's important. ;)

I hope you all have a most lovely August weekend.

In about 30 minutes when my fiance gets home I know I'm going to be one very happy, happy girl.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment