Tuesday, August 4, 2009

goodbye, hello

there are a little less than 2 months left of Summer.
does this make you sad?
it does me.
Summer will always be my favorite.

i love corn on the cob, watermelon, cookouts, flip flops, sun dresses, pools, lakes, free suntans, extra freckles, thunderstorms, flower blooms and green grass.

Summer
you can however take with you the mosquito's and the hundreds of itchy bites I've suffered this year.
would you mind leaving the fireflies though?

also on your way out would you mind telling Fall to be good to us?
oh and to please bring with it new episodes of The Office and college football for my fiance?
thanks!

in the meantime i promise to enjoy you to the best of my ability every day i have left with you.

all my love,

emie

No comments:

Post a Comment