Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekend Update

This past weekend Mr.P's mother and sister hosted a wonderful "bbq" themed couple's shower.
It was absolutely amazing...the setting, the food and most importantly the wonderful family and friends in attendance.

Here's a few pictures from the party...

My grandmother and mother who traveled 8 hours in less than 24 hours to attend the party...


My lovely, soon to be, in-laws...



My handsome fiance and his nephew (our ring bearer) the ever adorable, Matthew...



James (aka future brother-in-law), Bryan (new daddy to be) & Jason


The beautiful Abby & Chad...


everyone's ready to watch some gift opening...


Okay it's time for gift opening...



Yep! I received the mixer of all mixer's (among many other wonderful gifts), the Kitchen Aid Stand mixer, thanks to the Barzees, The Ched's, The Teagues and The Braimee's.
This may have caused me to shed a tear or two...



*I'd been so very excited for this party because I knew it was going to be a blast, but it turned out to be even better than I had imagined.
A HUGE thanks to everyone who attended.

Hope everyone had a happy weekend (and a happy Monday since this is a day late)!
xo

1 comment:

  1. You're so stinkin' cute. I love that you cried over your stand mixer.....really. Just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete