Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stir Crazy

A few hours ago our tv started acting screwy.
Most of the channels are skipping, including Food Network.
So what's a bored little gal to do?
I thought about trying to get back into soap opera's like I was in college, but that could potentially mean that I might enjoy being unemployed and we don't want/need that now do we?!

So first I flipped through a cookbook my mother gave me for Christmas 4 years ago.
I thought about baking a cake, but then realized how waistful (hehe, get it?) that would be considering we are leaving for Charleston tomorrow.

Then I spotted our four legged son laying at the top of the stairs staring at me.
For some reason he likes to lay up there and pout all day until Mr. P comes home.
I swear this dog is only truly happy when the whole family is together, which I can surely appreciate.

I knew if I wanted my pup's attention I'd have to join him on the floor and that's exactly what I did.

We spooned for awhile.
I laid there smelling my dogs tuna breath and looking at my desk piled high with wedding crafts I'd either never started or are only half finished.
The guilt got to me and I set to work for a third time trying to come up with a decent looking drink stirrer for our signature cocktails (the actual drink still to be determined).

Here's what I came up with....



Thoughts?
You know I like when you all are honest with me.
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I think they are adorable! Perfect as is. Promise. P.S the colors are so pretty. I want to wear a pretty dress in that power/ice blue.

    ReplyDelete