Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekend Update- well, sorta

Dear blog friends,

I'm so very sorry I had no weekend update yesterday.
I spent my afternoon prepping my workplace for a bug bombing last night (fun stuff) and running errands with my sistah!
Who I must mention is ENGAGED! CONGRATS lil' sis!
*I'm so excited to have your wedding to help plan once mine is over and I'm going through withdrawal symptoms. ;)

Okay, back to what I was saying...
I saw such lovely Fourth of July recaps yesterday.
Didn't you?
Now it feels as if Fourth of July happened like a week ago.
Do you know what I mean?
So I'm going to spare you a lengthy recap.

So here, in a nutshell, was my weekend:

Good friends, karaoke to a jacked up version of Dixieland Delight, grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, good friends, Baskin Robbins, 5 mins. of the Grudge 3, lake party, hamburgers, hotdogs, fireworks, sparklers, GREAT friends!

Yep, that about sums it up.

Now, one more side note if you'll allow me:

I discovered This Young House yesterday through Style Me Pretty.
It's amazing!
It's full of DIY design tips and there are also pictures of one of the cutest backyard weddings I've ever seen!
Check it out, you'll be happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment