Wednesday, July 29, 2009

walking like a one man army

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to finalize our guest list.
My oh my is this a daunting task.
One I should have finalized weeks ago.

Anyhow, I took a break to browse some of my favorite wedding blogs and came across this beauty on Style Me Pretty.

I bet you shed a tear or two.
My favorite part is when the bride is walking to meet her groom for their "first look".
Enjoy, okay?

I'll have photos uploaded from my trip home shortly.
Until then...

Ashley & Jamie's Same Day Edit from Anguilla from Julie Hill on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this video last night, too...precious? Yes, make me need a videographer even more!

    Question: How are you just now finalizing your guest list when you already sent out your save the dates? Teach me :)

    ReplyDelete