Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh me, Oh my!!!



I've fallen in love with these beautiful little ditties made by Cynthia of Red Light Studios, another Etsy member!
She's creating 2 custom birdies for us to perch upon our cake!!!!
Precious, right?
I plan to hand these beauties down to our future lil' angel to use when she gets married someday! :D
*P.S.-these are not the exact ones we are getting. They are going to be personalized in a cute way that I requested. You'll just have to wait until the wedding to see. XO'S!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so adorable. These little birds are ridiculously cute!! Thanks so much for posting your fab finds. I will definitely make sure my brides check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drea! :)
    I've just been catching up on your blog this morning! Your work is fabulous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete