Friday, January 9, 2009


I was incredibly bored yesterday at work, so bored in fact that I probably spent a good 3-4 hours browsing shoes online.
I'm 110% certain that I want to wear colored shoes with my dress, but what color to choose!?!?
I could go with our wedding colors and wear a shade of green or possible copper, or I could wear one of my favorite colors, blue possibly yellow, OR since we are getting married in October in the prime of College Football Season I could wear orange to support the Hokies! :)
All I know is that I'm almost as excited to pick out my shoes as I am my dress. I'm not really sure why, I've never really been a shoe person, but maybe it's because I know it's a chance to pick out something fancy I would normally never wear!
These were some that I was fond of during my search, however, many of them would cost more than I'll probably spend on my dress and I can't do that! I mean that would be ridiculous, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. If you wore blue that could be your "something blue"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Chrizztine/Fabulousness%20Blog/-ManoloBlahnikSomethingBlueSatinPum.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY TRUE!!! :)
    I like that idea! And I saw those shoes about 2 weeks ago and couldn't remember where I spotted them, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete