Thursday, January 29, 2009

Call to Action...


So this morning I skipped my happy little self into work ( I was in such a good mood I actually dusted the whole office) and set down at my desk!
I first checked all my favorite blogs for new posts and then it was time to check my e-mail and BOO-YAH! There it was! The e-mail I'd been waiting to get for 2 and 1/2 weeks!
Engagement photos were ready for viewing!!!!!!!
I nervously, anxiously, excitedly flipped through them all...then a lil' frown crept onto my face.

Okay so they aren't THAT bad!!!! But I had such high hopes! I guess I thought a fancy camera was going to turn me into Gisele Bundchen! Not so much!
My honey sure does look handsome though! ;)

Anyways, I decided something good must come from these not so marvelous photos! It was the kick in my rear end needed to make me put down the burrito and pick up a barbell!
So from here on out I will be working out more often, spending more time with my friend Mr. Sunshine and I WILL ONLY HAVE 2 DRINKS the night of the Rehearsal Dinner!!!!!
(Why oh why did I think it was a good idea to have a whole bottle of wine the night before our photos!?!?!?!)

*I promise I will still post SOME of the photos at a later date.
Also our photographer really did do a great job and there are some really creative, beautiful photos!!!
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment