Friday, January 23, 2009

The hunt is on...


I've not been feeling too well this week, it might have something to do with the fact I thought it was A okay to hang outside this past weekend in my tiny lil' dress in 10 degree weather? Hmmm??? Next time I'll listen to my ever so smart fiancee!

Anyways, I haven't devoted a lot of time to the wedding the past few days, but I've probably spent 15+hours researching possible Honeymoon spots. Now that I think about it, it's probably because I wanted to imagine myself somewhere sunny! Ahhh!!! :)
It's also because I love, love, LOVE the hunt!!!! Seriously, I do! There is just something about trying to find that ONE perfect place! PERFECT because it's in your price range, it's in a good location and it has almost, if not everything, you're looking for! I'm getting hyped up just typing this.
Really, if you need help finding your next vacation spot, enlist my help! I'll find it for you! ;)

Okay, okay I've just hopped off of my horsey! ;)

I will share with you my favorite spot thus far...
It's the Excellence Playa Mujeres Resort located close to downtown Cancun, but on it's very own untouched 20 mile peninsula, "seculded and serene".
This place is ALL-INCLUSIVE, ADULTS ONLY, and only 1 year old!!!!
7 pools, 8 restaurants, 11 bars, all the activities you could want, a white sandy beach, blue water and modern/contemporary ammenities.
Our room (that I've already booked in case this does turn out to be THE one!) has it's own private jacuzzi and direct access to the pool! How cool would that be to walk out your balcony and jump right into the pool!? HEAVEN!!!
Now I'm not dumb...I know that a website can make almost any place look fantastic!
That's why me and Trip Advisor have become great buddies!
I LOVE reading other people's reviews and looking through their own personal photos, and let me tell you everyone raves about this place! It's only been open for a little over a year and it already has 300+ 5 star reviews!
I'm going to stop going on and on now!
Hope the pictures take you to a warm, sunny place in your mind!
Happy weekend to all!
*These photos are all from their website!*

No comments:

Post a Comment