Monday, January 26, 2009

Light my fire!





Here's your first look at my first DIY (do it yourself) project for the wedding. :D

Mr. P picked up $100 boxes of matches for me at Wal-Mart for $10!

The rest of my supplies, pictured in photo #1, I ordered from Paper Source! In case you haven't heard of Paper Source you really need to check out their website! They have TONS of great paper products and almost anything else you'd need for a crafts project. I also just found out they opened a store in Charlotte and I can't wait to visit!!!

Anyways, I ordered an X-Acto Knife, pretty paper in our wedding colors, chartreuse green ribbon and the neatest little sticker machine ever!!!!

I've only made 10 so far, but I think they are just adorable and will look so cute displayed with sparklers for our exit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment