Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well Spun Weddings...

I read about this AMAZING company, Well Spun Weddings, on one of my favorite blogs, Style Me Pretty. Well Spun is a company based out of Philadelphia, PA and they make gorgeous, vintage style wedding videos.
Pepe and I have decided not to hire a videographer because I thought it might be a waste of money since we probably wouldn't watch it very often.
My uncle has a real artistic eye and I'm hoping he'll be kind enough to video tape a lot of footage for us so that I can then send it to Jon at Well Spun.
Jon can turn the footage a friend or family member takes into a beautiful movie type video for about $500.
How awesome is that?
When you have a free moment I highly suggest checking out his website and watching the videos in his gallery.
They're stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment