Monday, December 8, 2008

Shop Madison Belle & Farmhouse!







I was lucky enough to come across both these wonderful sites today...
www.farmhousewares.com and www.shopmadisonbelle.com
SWOON!!!
I've already shared with you all that we plan to have a "Cookie Bar" as favors to our guests. Well how cute would it be to have these vintage milk jugs on ice as an additional little treat. :)
If I can't make that work I definitely want to fill a couple of the second milk jar that's pictured with flowers to have on the table.

I just love the scalloped edges on these cake stands! :) They come in three different sizes and they are very well prices!!!

These last 3 items pictured are a few things I want for the Bridal Luncheon my mother and I will be hosting.
My mother makes BEAUTIFUL flower arrangments and I can just picture how gorgeous they'd look in these French pots.
The Bon Appetit sign, well I just love it!
The vintage green decanters would be perfect for the mimosas we most certainly will be serving!

Is it October 2009 yet? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment