Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BHG...






I'm ashamed to admit this, but one of my favorite parts of going to our gym is that I get to read all the magazines people leave behind. :)
What's the first one I look for one the racks? Better Homes and Gardens of course!!!
I ALWAYS find some sort of inspiration in their magazine not to mention their yummy recipes!!!
I came straight home from the gym this evening and subscribed to not 1, but a 2 year subscription!
I'm such a sucker for a "good deal"!

Anyways, in my short 30 minute bike ride I came up with 2 more DIY projects!!!
Everytime I find something online or in a magazine that I like, I try my best to come up with a way to put a personal spin on it. I can't stand the idea of just copying step for step what someone else has done.

With all that said here are a couple of items I just ordered for a small project.
Thanks to Paper Source, www.paper-source.com, I've become obsessed with rubber stamps.
I'm going to fill these wonderful Muslin Bags, www.ps-stores.com, with a special treat, add a pink jute ribbon as the drawstring and stamp a lovely image on the front. Voila!
You'll have to wait to find out the who, what, how and why. Sorry! :)
I'll definitely keep everyone posted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment