Friday, December 12, 2008

A little Friday Inspiration...

It's FRIDAY and I'm excited!!!! More excited than I typically am on Friday because I'm leaving this evening on a quick trip to Raleigh with my sister, Carly.
We are staying overnight so that we can wake up early and head to my appointment at Enchanting Moments for the Augusta Jones Trunk Show. When I first came across Augusta's collection I quickly fell in love but soon after realized she's somewhat out of my price range. She's a designer based out of the UK and her dresses are somewhat hard to find. So no harm in trying them on, right? ;)
I 'm excited to get a better feel for what style looks best on me.
After the appointment we plan to knock out most of our Christmas Shopping (procrastinators, I know!) and then it's back to the Queen City that evening.
On Sunday Pepe and I are going to my first ever NFL game, Panthers vs. Broncos! Go Broncs! I'm a Shanahan fan, can't help it!

Okay with all that said I may be somewhat MIA this weekend so I put together this Inspirational Board of photos that caused me to have a case of perma grin.
I mean cookies and milk, whimsical lighting and decor, not to mention the adorable dog photo used as a placecard!
*Our beloved Tucker won't be able to be with us on the big day so I've already come up with a couple cute ways to incorporate his photo as well!

Happy Weekend to everyone! Hope it's filled with holiday joy that's so contagious this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment