Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR




I am so excited about everything that's coming up over the next couple of weeks! :)
We are heading to Raleigh tomorrow to spend Christmas with Pepe's family.
I'm so excited to get to see his adorable niece and nephew pictured here. It's been a long time since I've been around children on Christmas morning and I can't wait to see how excited they are when they see what's Santa has brought them.
On the 26Th we are headed to my hometown, Norton, VA, to visit my family and that always puts a huge smile on my face. :D

For New Year's we are going to have dinner with GREAT friends and afterwards drinks out at this amazing floating bar at Lake Norman, thanks to the Barzee's! How cool is that?!

Then on January 11th we're headed to Charleston, SC for our Engagement photo's! We are staying at the Harbourview Inn and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

The following weekend is the Engagement Party with most of our favorite people in this World!
Good times!

Happy Holiday's! Hope they are filled with lots of joy and laughter.
XO's!

No comments:

Post a Comment